Vaginal Itching Symptoms, Causes, Prevention
Vaginal itching is caused by a variety of diseases. It can also occur in normal vagina. Increased itching can make patient restless. It affects the daily life of females.
Symptoms of Itching:
Itching generally increased at night. There is no cause of genital itching. It generally occurs only in the reproductive age or postmenopausal women. It may spread on more than the entire genitals, but may also be limited to a certain or unilateral genital. Although itching is very serious, even it is unbearable.
Trichomonas vaginitis is a genital itching. Increased leucorrhea is the main symptoms. Needle disease is caused by genital itching. Diabetic patients with urinary sugar face vulvar skin irritation. Vulvar itching is particularly inflammatory, or even unbearable. But the local skin and mucosal appearance is normal. The excessive scratching causes scars and scabs. Jaundice, vitamin A, B deficiency, anemia, leukemia and other chronic diseases in patients causes genital itching. Gynecological cholestasis during pregnancy can also occur, including the vulva, including systemic skin itching.
Vaginal itching is generally referred to the genital itching.
According to the itching part:
Anus, labia, scrotum itching of these three parts is collectively referred to as genital itching.
According to severity:
Mild itching cannot affect the life activities. It doesn’t cause too much harm. When it becomes serious it seriously affects the daily life activities. You cannot even sleep well at night. This is particularly serious. The emergence of genital itching may be accompanied by leucorrhea. If there is leucorrhea, then there may also be vaginitis. So in this condition, you need to visit the hospital. So the doctor can diagnose it early and provide its treatment. If the cause of itching becomes clear then it can be easily cured.
Reasons of Vaginal Itching and Burning:
Fungal and trichomonas vaginitis is the most common reason for vaginal itching. Scabies can also cause itching. Drugs allergy, chemical crystal stimulation of soap and use of condoms can become a reason for itching. Unsanitary conditions cause itching. Like don’t pay heed to vulva cleaning. Unsanitary sexual intercourse can be a cause of itching. Pregnancy and premenstrual vulva infusion can lead to vulvar itching discomfort.
In examination gynecologist asks the following questions from the females:
- From how long you are facing this condition?
- How much intense it is?
- How much leucorrhea?
Prevention of Vaginal Itching:
These diseases are associated with excessive secretion. Therefore, preventive measures should be taken from the following aspects:
- Keep the menstrual hygiene while keeping the vulva clean and dry.
- Choose cotton underwear. Do not wear too tight underwear.
- Note that when cleaning the vulva every day, it is best not to use water or soap to clean the vulva.
- Pay attention to the health. Avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
Tricks to prevent Vaginal Itching:
- Eat more coarse grains, such as oats, brown rice, corn, pumpkin, whole wheat bread, etc. Red dates, wolfberry, a variety of nuts can be eaten. Spicy food will consume Yin liquid.
- Wear loose cotton clothes. Don’t wear silk clothes in order to avoid the chemical fiber clothing and skin friction. Newly bought underwear is recommended to wear after, to prevent the chemical process of clothing caused by skin allergies.
- Have some exercise. Sleep well and relax.
- Strengthen the skin touch. When we touch the baby, it will let the baby emotionally stable. It is a healthy development. Skin is the same. We need to care for the health of the skin. Dry, itching, tingling, and other phenomena are the skin to protest against us. Scratching with the sharp nails will help female temporarily, but it will bring greater damage to the skin. Then skin itching will become more serious. Gynecologist in Lahore advises that you should touch it gently. Massage it with gentle hands.
- Active treatment of diabetes, kidney disease, and liver disease can cause or aggravate the vaginal itching.