Annex Inflammation Treatment and Symptoms
Female genital organs such as ovaries and Fallopian tubes are refers as uterine attachments. Annex inflammation belongs to ovarian inflammation and Fallopian tube, but these are associated with the inflammation of uterine connective tissues and pelvic peritonitis, which is not treated easily and it is very difficult to isolate and diagnose this infection. In the pelvic organs inflammation, the most common inflammation is salpingitis, pelvic peritonitis, ovarian inflammation coexist and mutual factors.
Live chat with us for more information….!!!!
The most common inflammation symptoms included chronic pelvic pain, ovarian effusion, high fever, and lower abdominal pain, leucorrhea, increased discomfort, etc. normally, it caused due to some pathogenic microbial invasion in the genital organs and increases the infection at sensitive sites. There are two types of this disease.
- Acute annex inflammation
- Chronic annex inflammation
The symptoms of the acute inflammation are the lower abdominal pain, fever and chills. In the chronic attachment inflammation, the disease shows different degree of variation such as abdominal bulge, vaginal discharge, menstrual disorder, back pain and pull feeling. There are many other factors which increase the duration of inflammation and becomes severe.
- Fallopian or pelvic tube in adjacent organ infection known as appendicitis and caused by direct contact to tubal inflammation and pelvic peritonitis inflammation, generally occur at Fallopian ovaries and tube.
- With the help of intrauterine devices, when patients do not pay complete attention to surgical operation and personal hygiene.
- Without strict uterine operation and disinfection such as uterine lipiodol angiography, suction surgery, cervical canal treatment, detergents and disinfectants are not under strict obstetric surgery.
- When patients do not pay proper attention to a menstrual period and menstrual health of sexual intercourse or even dirty sex.
- Infection at other parts of the body without timely treatment, the pathogen gain entry via ovarian inflammation or blood, it is more common in tuberculosis diseases.
The treatment period of Annex inflammation commonly covers seven to ten days. Drug treatment mostly proves to be initial and supportive treatment to cure the disease. The cure rate is 80%. Levofloxacin hydrochloride capsules are commonly use to treat the infection. But there are other methods available according to the prescription of the doctor. There are many other antibiotics and drugs which are used to treat the infection, but it depends on the infection condition, which is better described by our doctors. Sometimes the condition is just minor and can be treated by one or two doses. But sometimes the condition is severe and needs proper treatment to cure.
Gynecologist in Lahore, ZhongBa hospital provides the best cure of annex inflammation. They properly guide according to the situation. And provide you the best treatment as early as possible so that you can enjoy the rest of your life. We ensure you the best treatment in Lahore, where the best gynecologists are present to serve you. This is the safe and easy way to cure your inflammation and infections.
If you want any information then you can live chat with us…!!!