Painful Urination Treatment in Lahore
A number of different conditions cause painful urination referred as dysuria. In females, urinary tract infections are the very common cause of painful urination. In males, urethritis and certain prostate circumstances are recurrent causes of painful urination. Medical conditions and external factors that can cause painful urination include:
- Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Genital herpes.
- Bladder stones.
- Cystitis (bladder infection).
- Drugs, such as those used in cancer treatment, that have bladder irascibility.
- Kidney stones.
- Sexually transmitted infections.
- Soaps, perfumes, and other, personal care products.
- Kidney infection.
- Urethral Stricture.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Having a recent urinary tract procedure performed, including the use of Urologic instruments for testing or treatment.
- Prostatitis (infection or inflammation of the prostate).
- Urethritis (infection of the urethra).
- Vaginitis (vaginal infection).
- Yeast infection.
In addition to calling you can also live chat with us…!!!
Contact a female urologist in Lahore or make an appointment if:
- Your urine is foul-smelling or cloudy, or you see blood in your urine.
- Your painful urination persists.
- You have drainage or discharge from your vagina.
- If you have back pain or pain on your side.
- You pass a kidney or bladder.
- You have a fever.
- If you’re pregnant, tell your doctor about any pain you have when you urinate.
Dysuria is also a symptom of discomfort, pain, or burning when urinating and require painful urination treatment. It is more common in females than in men. In males, it is more common in older men than younger men. These are some of the more general causes of painful urination:
Causes and Symptoms of Painful Urination
Infections. Urinary tract infections are one of the leading reasons of painful urination. Infections can happen in any part of the urinary tract, such as Bladder, Kidneys, Urethra and Ureters. Urinary tract infections are most often caused by some other bacteria or microorganism that get an entry into the urinary tract through the urethra. Factors that can enhance your chance of developing a UTI include:
- Having a urinary catheter in place.
- Kidney stones.
- Foul or stronger-smelling urine.
- Cloudy or bloody urine.
- Enlarged prostate.
- Increased urinary frequency or urge to urinate.
- Advanced age.
- Flank pain.
- Being a woman.
Besides painful urination, other signs of UTI include:
- Abnormal discharge.
- Blisters or sores of genital herpes.
Sometimes painful urination can be associated with a vaginal infection, such as a fungal infection. With vaginal infections, you may also expect variations in vaginal discharge and odor. So, painful urination treatment is necessary in this condition. Sexually transmitted infections can also be the reason of painful urination. A range of illness can lead to inflammation or irritation of the genital area or urinary tract, leading to painful urination. Besides infections, other reasons that area may be irritated or inflamed include:
- Irritation of the urethra from sexual activity.
- Activities such as horseback riding or bicycling.
- Stones in the urinary tract.
- Interstitial cystitis, a condition also caused by bladder inflammation.
- Vaginal irritation or sensitivity associated with the toilet paper, scented soaps or bubble bath or other products such as spermicides or douches.
- Side effects from certain medications, supplements, and treatments.
- Tumor in the urinary tract.
Treatment of Painful Urination
You can also live chat with us for more information and appointment…!!!