Overactive Bladder Treatment In Lahore, Symptoms, and Causes
Overactive bladder causes an unexpected pressure to urinate. The urge may be hard to stop, and an overactive bladder may lead to the instinctive loss of urine also known as urge incontinence. Our Chinese Hospital gives Overactive Bladder Treatment with Medications.
If you have an overactive bladder, you may feel uncomfortable, isolate yourself, or bound your social life and work. The good news is that a brief evaluation can determine whether there’s a specific cause for your overactive bladder symptoms.
Management of overactive bladder often begins with behavioral strategies, such as fluid schedules, timed voiding, and bladder-holding techniques using your pelvic floor. If these initial efforts don’t help enough with your overactive bladder symptoms, medications are available. Our Chinese Hospital has the best female gynecologist for Overactive Bladder Treatment.
Overactive Bladder Treatment – Symptoms and Diagnosis at Zaib Hospital
- Experience compulsion incontinence that the involuntary loss of urine immediately following an urgent need to urinate
- Urinate frequently, typically eight or more times in 24 hours
- Feel a sudden compulsion to urinate that’s difficult to control
- Awaken two or more times in the night to urinate
Though you may be able to get to the toilet in time when you sense an urge to urinate, sudden frequent urination and nocturnal urination can disturb your life. Though it’s not unusual among older adults, an overactive bladder is not a normal part of aging. If your signs distress you or disrupt your life, talk to your doctor. Overactive bladder treatments are available that might help you. Conversing such a private matter with your specialist or andrologist might not be easy, but it’s valuable to take that risk factor, especially if your signs disturb your social interactions, work schedule, and everyday activities.
Overactive Bladder Complications – Overactive Bladder Treatment
Any kind of incontinence can disturb your overall quality of life. If your overactive bladder signs cause a major disturbance to your life, you might also have:
- Emotional depression or distress
- Issues with sexuality
- Interrupted sleep cycles and sleep disturbances
Overactive Bladder Treatment – Examination by Dr. Gofiun Liu
If you have an irregular urge to urinate, your specialist will check to make sure that you don’t have blood or infection in your urine. Your specialist may also want to make sure that you discharge your bladder completely when you want to urinate.
- Physical exam, focusing on your abdomen and genitals
- Medical history
- Special tests
- Measuring urine flow rate
- Testing bladder pressures
- Urine sample to test for infection, traces of other abnormalities, or blood clots
- Measuring urine left in the bladder
- Focused on the neurological exam that may recognize sensory problems or abnormal reactions
Overactive Bladder Treatment – Best Gynecologist for OAB
- Behavioral interventions
- Pelvic floor muscle exercises
- Healthy weight
- Scheduled toilet trips
- Intermittent catheterization
- Absorbent pads
- Bladder training
Allopathic and Chinese Medications – Chinese Hospital in Lahore
Medications that relax the bladder can be helpful for releasing symptoms of overactive bladder and reducing occurrences of urge incontinence.
- Oxybutynin as a skin patch
- Oxybutynin gel