Urethritis Treatment in Lahore | Female Urethra Treatment – Zaib Hospital
Urethritis is an infection of the urethra. This is the tube that transfers pee from the bladder to the external of the body. Pain with pee is the main side effect of urethritis. Urethritis is usually because by contamination by microorganisms. It can ordinarily be cured with antimicrobials that are used in Urethritis Treatment.
Urethritis Treatment – Zaib Medical Center
Bacteria that commonly cause urethritis to include:
- Gonococcus, a sexually transmitted disease and causes gonorrhea
- Coli and other bacteria present in stool
- Chlamydia trachomatis, which is sexually transmitted and causes urethritis.
The herpes simplex infection can likewise cause urethritis. Trichomonas is a different reason for urethritis. Sexually transmitted microorganisms like chlamydia and gonorrhea are typically kept to the urethra. Be that as it may, they may reach out to ladies’ reproductive organs, causing pelvic inflammatory disease. In males, gonorrhea and chlamydia are the reason for epididymitis, a disease of the epididymis, a tube outwardly from the testicles. Both epididymitis and PID can prompt infertility.
Symptoms of Urethritis – Best Gynecologist in Lahore
- Difficulty starting urination
- Feeling the recurrent or urgent need to urinate
- Urethritis can also cause pain, itching, or distress when a person is not urinating.
Other signs of urethritis include:
- Discharge from the vagina or urethral opening
- Pain during sex
- In males, blood in the urine or semen
Tests for Urethritis treatment can include:
- Urine tests for chlamydia, gonorrhea, or other bacteria
- Physical examination, including the genitals, abdomen, and rectum
- Examination of any discharge under a microscope
Female Urologist in Lahore – Chinese Hospital
Antibiotics can successfully treat urethritis caused by bacteria. Many diverse antibiotics can treat urethritis. Some of the most commonly prescribed include:
- Azithromycin, Zithromax (Zmax)
- Adoxa, Monodox, doxycycline, Oracea
- Ceftriaxone (Rocephin)
Tinidazole is another anti-microbial that can treat trichomoniasis. Your sexual partner will get an infection. It’s necessary to get retested following three months to ensure the disease is totally cleared.
So, our Female Urologist may recommend one or more antibiotics for Urethritis Treatment that are likely to treat an infection that may be present.