It is one of the most common gynecological symptoms. This disorder can occur before and after menstruation. It causes lower abdominal pain, bulge, accompanied by backache or other discomfort. This disorder seriously affects the quality of life. It is consist on two types one is primary dysmenorrhea and other is secondary. Primary one refers to the non-pelvic disease. It is accounting for more than 90% of dysmenorrhea. Secondary one refers to pelvic organic disease.
- Primary dysmenorrhea in puberty is more common. It often happens in 1 ~ 2 years after the onset of menstruation.
- Pain more than since the menstrual cramps began. It first appeared in the first 12 hours before the day through the most severe pain. It sustained 2 to 3 days after the relief. Pain often spasm, located in the lower abdomen on the pubis, can be radiated to the lumbosacral and thigh medial.
- Sometimes it associates with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, fatigue and other symptoms. It is serious when looking white and cold sweat.
- Gynecological examination without exception found.
It is a common disease in women. Especially after marriage or after child birth, dysmenorrhea will naturally ease or disappear without treatment, except for individual cases. But the pain of dysmenorrhea for up to 3 days should be treated. Primary dysmenorrhea can be treated through proper mental counseling, Chinese medicine and western medicine.
(1) Give attention to psychological treatment to eliminate tension and concern.
(2) Adequate rest and sleep with regular and moderate exercise can help in its treatment.
(3) Quit smoking also helps in its treatment.
(3) Pain cannot stand when supplemented by drug treatment.
Our gynecologist Dr. Guofen Liu provides its treatment through Chinese herbal medicines. For more information and appointment you can call us at 03360158888 or visit our hospital for its treatment.