Female Reproductive System:
The female reproductive system includes both internal and external reproductive organs and their associated tissues. Female internal genitalia includes the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries. Female external genitalia refers to the exposed part of the reproductive organs. They are also referred to as the vulva. It includes mons pubis, labia majora, labia minora, clitoris, and vaginal vestibule.
If you have any questions then you can live chat with us….!!!!!!!
Female external genitalia refers to the genital organ exposed part. It is also known as the vulva.
(1) Mons pubis in front of the pubic symphysis, subcutaneous rich in adipose tissue. Adolescence began, the skin began to grow curly pubic hair, is one of the second sexual characteristics.
(2) Labia majora plays a very important role in the female reproductive system. It covers the external organs. It protects the other organs.
(3) The labia minora is located on the inside of the labia majora. Its size is approximately 2 inches. This is a very sensitive organ. It surrounds the opening of vagina and urethra.
(4) The clitoris is located in the front of the labia minora. For the corpus cavernosum, the clitoris head is rich in nerve endings. It is extremely sensitive.
(5) Bartholin’s Glands produces secretions.
(6) Vestibular front of the urethra is the rear vaginal opening.
Urethra: located between the clitoris and the vaginal opening, for an irregular oval hole. Urethra on both sides of the posterior wall of a pair of glands, said urethral glands, often bacteria lurking.
Vestibular gland: also known as the pauline gland. It is located in the posterior part of the labia majora. These glands are on both sides of the vaginal opening. Sexual excitement secretes yellow and white mucus from the lubrication effect. Normal check cannot touch this gland. If there is infection due to obstruction of the gland there form an abscess or cyst.
Vestibular: also known as the ball sponge. It is located on both sides of the front lips.
Vaginal mouth and hymen: vaginal mouth is below the urethra. The vaginal mouth is covers with a layer of film refers as the hymen.
Vagina is a canal. It joins cervix and uterus to outer parts of female reproductive system. Vagina is also called as birth canal. During sexual intercourse vagina entertain the penis.
Uterus plays a major role in pregnancy. It holds the whole baby during pregnancy. It is a pear shape organ. This organ is consists of two parts. One is referred as the cervix. Cervix is the lower part of the uterus. The other part is corpus. Corpus holds the baby.
Ovaries play a major role in getting women pregnant. Ovaries lay eggs. Male sperm fertilizes female eggs. If women didn’t lay eggs then she suffers from infertility. Ovaries are on the sides of uterus. We here at ZhongBa Hospital in Lahore treat all female infertility issue. We have Chinese female gynecologist in our hospital.
Fallopian tubes are also considered as important part of this system. Eggs travel from ovaries to uterus through Fallopian tubes. If the Fallopian tubes are block then eggs didn’t reach in uterus and causes female infertility.
If you want some more information than you can live chat with our online expert…!!!!